[asterisk-users] Marketing 101

Robert Goodyear me at jrob.net
Wed Apr 25 15:54:56 MST 2007

Agreed. Highly-considered purchases like telco infrastructure are not
as much a push as a pull sale. It's about being in the right place at
the right time with all the right answers. Almost like buying a home.
Since the turnover is SO long with core business process equipment,
it's almost a beauty contest when the time comes around.

A better analogy would probably be in luxury car buying. You need to
look good, have a good feature set, be luxurious to drive, have all
the right bells and whistles above and beyond basic requirements, and
then of course have a track record of reliability and great service.

Just my $.02

Robert Goodyear
Managing Partner
Brand Up LLC