[asterisk-users] Marketing 101

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Apr 25 10:52:29 MST 2007

Businesses RARELY are in a position to choose new Telco systems
providers. Oftentimes, that sort of decision is made by whomever leases
them the office space, or was made once back in the beginning, and
they've had no real reason to re-evaluate their service/provider. There
are, however, plenty of Telco events where the providers hawk their
wares and the installers tout their expertise.

Cold Call/Networking/Word of Mouth are decent methods of getting your
name out there as an alternative, but be prepared to run into a great
many situations in which the system or provider they have 'works well
enough' so they're not interested in changing.