[asterisk-users] Marketing 101

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:34:40 MST 2007

Thanks for the advice.

Maybe I should clarify what I was asking.  It's not so much the how but the
what.

What are people doing to get PBX Sales/Support business.  I know how to get
IT business but potential customers still see the Telco business as quite
different and are used to using separate companies for that.

What I was asking is how the traditional telco guys get new
sales/support/consulting business.  With IT it's usually a combination of
cold call/networking/word of mouth.  I'm hoping that Telco is the same but I
never see any telco guys at networking events so I am thinking they cold
call and advertise targeted at business owners.  I'm not sure though.