[asterisk-users] agi and transfer

Sylvain Garcia sylvain.garcia at isynet.org
Wed Apr 25 08:46:34 MST 2007

Paul a écrit :
> In some situations you could execute agi by just adding it to an
> extension on the other server that gets the transferred call. The
> associated information could be passed by various means. That decision
> would be based on criteria like the frequency and volume of these
> transfers. A simple prototype setup could be done using nfs. The agi on
> server A writes things to a file and then transfers the call to an
> extension on server B. That extension executes agi which reads the file
> and further call processing is based on the file contents.
>
> Sylvain Garcia wrote:
>
>> hi all,
>>
>> I wouldlike use an agi script in order to send some information at an
>> othe server, so use an agi.
>> But I wouldlike use this agi after or just front blind transfer or
>> attended transfer.
>> it is possible to execute an agi after or front a transfer via
>> features.conf or an other way?
>>
>> thanks for your answer
>>
>> --
>> sylvain Garcia

sorry, i think that my english is very bad.
But I don't want ttansfer to another asterisk server.
I have one asterisk server and for exemple when user make blind transfer
or attended transfer I wouldlike with a script AGI in perl, send
Callerid Number on tcp socket to another server ( not asterisk but
simple perl script which listen on tcp port).

So in fact, i would like excute an AGI when user use blind or attended
transfer define in features.conf

thanks for your answer.