[asterisk-users] agi and transfer

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Wed Apr 25 07:40:44 MST 2007

In some situations you could execute agi by just adding it to an
extension on the other server that gets the transferred call. The
associated information could be passed by various means. That decision
would be based on criteria like the frequency and volume of these
transfers. A simple prototype setup could be done using nfs. The agi on
server A writes things to a file and then transfers the call to an
extension on server B. That extension executes agi which reads the file
and further call processing is based on the file contents.