[asterisk-users] Call Connection Problem

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed Apr 25 07:01:35 MST 2007

What does your CLI output look like?  What technology are you using to
make the call?  Does the call actually get made but the audio plays
early?

Some things like analog FXO cards will report answer as soon as the call
is made even if not actually answered.  I have also seen this with some
VoIP providers.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com