[asterisk-users] Digium card sale

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed Apr 25 07:05:41 MST 2007

People make mistakes.  Post to the wrong list through ignorance or
mistake.  Sometimes it just takes someone to explain things and there is
no more problem.

Astawerks has some good prices on good products.  I have never ordered
from them but I certainly will not ban them based on this one incident.

Of course, if abuse continues, that might change.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB