[asterisk-users] Asterisk & Pix firewalls

Don E. Wisdom donw at engineeringinc.com
Tue Apr 24 17:25:11 MST 2007

Hi,
I asked this last week but i didn't get any answer   So i will elaborate on my question.   I need to setup a pix 515 firewall (running 7.2.2 OS) to allow sip traffic thru it from a sip phone wherever i may be.  The pix is where all my servers are colocated and i will need to connect thru it from softphones / hardphones wherever i happen to be traveling.   I need help setting up the pix for inbound and outbound sip/iax traffic.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
--Don