[asterisk-users] Feedback on Linksys SPA-921 and GrandStream GXP-2000

cb cb at mythtech.net
Wed Apr 18 05:20:30 MST 2007

On Apr 18, 2007, at 6:50 AM, Rob Hillis wrote:

> We've had the very occasional problem with the phone locking up,
> but nothing overly serious.

Are you using DHCP on the GXPs that are locking up?

I have one and it would lock up almost every night requiring the
power to be pulled in the morning. Knowing my DHCP server can
sometimes be a PITA and not renew leases properly, I on a hunch
changed my GXP to a static IP address and so far it has yet to lock
up again.

-chris
<www.mythtech.net>