[asterisk-users] Feedback on Linksys SPA-921 and GrandStream GXP-2000

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:24:18 MST 2007

I have experience with both. GXP is a great phone for its low price and it
has all the features of the IP phones. It doesn't have any considerable
issues with it. On the other hand Linksys 921 is superior in voice quality,
look, and TFTP support but limited in features, like limited line
appearances, no PoE or inline ethernet, and many other software features.

In my opinion, where you have busy environment and high usage of phones, use
GXP-2000 phones. For a few executive desks where there is not much call
volume, use Linksys.