[asterisk-users] Feedback on Linksys SPA-921 and GrandStream GXP-2000

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 18 03:50:44 MST 2007

While I can't speak for the Linksys SPA-921, I /can/ comment on the
Grandstream GXP-2000.

We're running half a dozen of these at the moment, primarily for
testing.  I can confirm that the LCD display /does/ display both caller
name and number - assuming of course that both are presented.

We've had the very occasional problem with the phone locking up, but
nothing overly serious.  I'm fairly happy with voice quality (using both
aLaw and GSM) and the BLF indicators work quite nicely.