[asterisk-users] Using meetme like call

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Tue Apr 17 06:20:37 MST 2007

One easy way to get close to this affect:

Create a group dial    Dial(SIP/1000&SIP/1001)
then have a dynamic meetme room generating extension. This way, you can
put them on hold for a brief second, dial that extension, create a room,
then transfer them into it. This keeps the number of conference rooms to
a min, while letting you create them on the fly for when you need more
than 3 people on a call.

Rob