[asterisk-users] Using meetme like call

Enrico Pasqualotto enrico at pasqualotto.org
Tue Apr 17 07:53:55 MST 2007

hi all, I have a little question about meetme in Asterisk.
One of my client ask me that all call can, if is necessary, become
conference for 3-4 user during conversation.

I think that are 2 way for make this:

1- all call (instead if the users are only 2) are conference
2- using n-way call
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+n-way+call+HOWTO)

I decide to implement the first way because for the users is the
simplest (I think).

The problem is that when user call one extension that isn't available or
not responding the first user remain in the room for all work day.  :(

There's a way to make ring two phone and enter in the conference in the
same time?

Thank Enrico.

--
Pasqualotto Enrico