[asterisk-users] Polycom 501 issue withlatest firmware: sluggishkeys - new info

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Mon Apr 16 08:43:14 MST 2007

I just had this issue, and fixed it with the 501....Presumably the 601 has
the same thing.

If you had the old firmware before, and you forced your phone to re-register
every x seconds, take that line out.  The phone will become more responsive.

To handle NAT, use nat.keepalive.epxires instead (new in 2.x)

Let me know if that worked.

Mike