[asterisk-users] Fax with Asterisk + Hylafax

Jose Limeres jlimeres at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:12:53 MST 2007

My problem is that I already did what you proposed and I did not have much
sucess.
An Hylafax server with an external/internal modem using a driver from
linmodems worked in around 80% of the cases. To improve this rate you need a
modem like the ones offered by Mainpine which were way out of my budget.

Regards,
Jose L.