[asterisk-users] Fax with Asterisk + Hylafax

Yuan LIU yliu11 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 23:12:21 MST 2007

>From: Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com>
>Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:45:38 +0300
>
>On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 10:10:34PM -0700, Yuan LIU wrote:
>
> > (But if Zaptel and Hylafax can share an X100P driver ...)
>
>Where can you find a modem driver for a X100P?

Kinda my question, too.  Motorola used to have an SM56 Linux driver, but
removed from their site.  Now, there are some references to this, such as
http://www.motorola.com/softmodem/public_download/Linux/ReadMe_Legacy_SM56.txt
and http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sm56/, but if the original driver is
nowhere to be downloaded, there might be a chance you can hack the URL based
on the Motorola document.

No knowledge about X100P/Intel and other.

Yuan Liu