[asterisk-users] LED does not glow on new Voicemail

Sanjay Rajdev sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.com
Fri Apr 13 15:37:19 MST 2007

I am using Asterisk in realtime with ODBC drivers. I tried setting the mailbox=1702 at general in the sip_users table, but it did not seemed to work.
I also do not see any message being sent or reject for the MWI notification on the Asterisk realtime.
Furthermore I have Asterisks 1.4.2 installed on my asterisk box with SIP Firmware version 8.0.1

Any ideas

Also it would be great if someone could tell me how to configure MWI from step 1, so that I can check if I am missing something.

Regards,
Sanjay Rajdev