[asterisk-users] Polycom 301 questions

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Wed Apr 11 18:13:42 MST 2007

Hi all,

I just purchased a Polycom 301 for my home office and I believe I have
it setup correctly as I can dial out, receive calls in, etc.  However,
I'm having the following issue:

When calling a local number over a Zap line, I hear a lot of feed back
on the line.  I had a Grandstream configured with the same information
before I got the 301 and never had that kind of feedback noise.

I've tried playing with rxgain/txgain and it doesn't seem to make a
difference.  If any one could offer a pointer on where to look to
resolve this issue, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks,

--

Warm Regards,

Lee