[asterisk-users] Cisco GW, PRI & CallerID Name

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Apr 9 21:09:24 MST 2007

I have a PRI fed into a Cisco AS5300 media gateway and sent to Asterisk via
SIP, and caller ID works fine.  I can probably help you figure it out, even
though I don't have any immediate insights.  Feel free to e-mail me off
list if you like.

In general, however, I don't have "isdn supp-service name calling" enabled,
and have my signaling on the voip dial-peer set to "signaling forward
conditional."

-- Alex

Alex Balashov <sasha at presidium.org>