[asterisk-users] Asterisknow or Trixbox?

Sigma Networks forums at sigma-networks.com
Thu Apr 5 20:43:13 MST 2007

I know you will receive many replies to your request.

We have selected Thirdlane PBX Manager (www.thirdlane.com) to manage our Asterisk installations.  The key for us was a management system that was modest in cost and allowed us to easily provide customizations when necessary, yet allow the system to be maintained by a non linux sysadmin or office manager.

The system is a Webmin module and allows the administrator to manage virtually all aspects of Asterisk without needing to go to linux CLI.   This includes phone provisioning and a user web portal so individual users can manage their own voicemail and simple call routing (thus reducing sysadmin burden and increasing user acceptance).

Feel free to contact me offline if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,
Jim
jim at sigma-networks.com