[asterisk-users] [MACRO-SCREEN] and MACRO_RESULT

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Apr 4 07:55:55 MST 2007

I have created this before. I have to dig up the dial plan. The way I
created it is it would call user1. User1 had the option to take the call,
pass it to the next user or send it to VM. If he passed it to the next user,
User2 had the same options as user1 and it flows down the list. Also every
user has the option to opt in or out to receive calls or to have them just
passed up (i.e. so that if user2 is busy then it should jump from user1 to
user3).