[asterisk-users] [MACRO-SCREEN] and MACRO_RESULT

Andy Hester ahester at architel.com
Mon Apr 2 10:15:35 MST 2007

Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> The logic of the macro is totally opposite of what it should be. I do
> recall sending a corrected version of the script to someone a while
> back, it might be on the mailing lists archive.
>
> However, there is an option for the Dial() command to do exactly what you wish
>
> p: This option enables screening mode. This is basically Privacy mode
Thanks for the response - I missed that Dial option...  Couple of questions on this:

1.  I do not want to screen based on caller, instead I need to play the same message to a list of potential call recipients and allow each recipient to decide whether or not to accept the call based on whether or not they are available (for work for example).  I understand that this option checks for a file.  I will be transferring a call to this call coverage.  How do I make sure that all the calls look for the same recording to play to the call screeners?

2. Does anyone  have any dial plan examples of this type of set up?

Thanks,

--
Andy Hester
Network Engineer