[asterisk-users] x100p not showing in core show channels

bram kortleven bram at antwerpen.be
Tue Apr 3 14:17:57 MST 2007

Hi,

I recently decided to change my setup from AsteriskNow to plain-asterisk
1.4, which I wanted to set up and configure myself on a server running
Debian Etch 64bit version.

Hardware:
Asrock motherboard, model 775Dual880-Pro, with a Celeron D running at
2.8GHz, 1GB memory, standard Nvidia GF4MX videocard, and one X100P clone
card.

Running the AsteriskNow, everything worked fine, except for incoming
calls, not being routed right, but they entered the system, and mostly
they ended up into the voicemail.

To change that behaviour and to have more control of what I'm doing, I
reinstalled the same machine with Debian Etch, the 64bit version, as the
CPU (and the replacing one in a few weeks) runs EM64T nicely...
The setup ran OK, compilation etc too, except for zttool which I still
cannot compile.

When configging the server, I used several HowTo's and guides, but no
solution:

hereby the config parts that I did/changed:

/etc/zaptel.conf:

# Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/genzaptelconf -- do not hand edit
# Zaptel Configuration File
# This file is parsed by the Zaptel Configurator, ztcfg
# It must be in the module loading order
# Span 1: WCFXO/0 "Generic Clone Board 1"
fxsks=1
# Global data
loadzone        = be
defaultzone     = be

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf:

[channels]
signalling=fxs_ks
group=1
context=incoming
channel=>1 ;X100P

/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf:
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Echo ;for testing the connection
;exten => s,1,Playback,demo-thanks ;for playing a file

Nothing happens when dialing in.

BUT:
ztmonitor 01 -vv gives levels, and when dialing in, the levels change
according to dialtone in my phone I use for calling the server.

AND:
core show channels gives me this:

asterisk*CLI> core show channels verbose
Channel              Context              Extension        Prio State
Application  Data                      CallerID        Duration
Accountcode BridgedTo
0 active channels
0 active calls

What am I doing wrong???