[asterisk-users] T400P 4 Port T1 Cards for Sale

John Wulter enigma81 at rock.com
Tue Apr 3 13:37:40 MST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I have two never-used, still in the static-bag T400P Cards that I bought a long while back that I'd like to get rid of.

Before I ever got a chance to use them, I bought Sangoma A400 Cards instead, and now I definately don't need them any longer.

They have the Dallas DS21Q352 Chip on them (A4 Revision).  I'll be happy to test them before I ship them if you like.

Anyone interested, send me an offer.  Reasonable offers accepted, but I don't 'need' to get rid of them, so please don't low-ball them too badly.  I'll sell them seperately or together.

Please send offers to me directly (enigma81 at rock dot com)

John

--
You Rock! Your E-Mail Should Too! Signup Now at Rock.com and get 250MB of Storage!

http://webmail.rock.com/signup/