[asterisk-users] Aastra 480 i

Joe Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Mon Apr 2 12:43:36 MST 2007

"Joe Acquisto" <joea at j4computers.com> Wrote on: 4/2/2007 3:03 PM:
> Getting "no service" display on aastra 480i.  Sip debug shows an
> "unathorized" blub when the aastra tries to register.
>
> Some reading indicates that 1.4 firmware wants aastra.cfg and mac.cfg
> in /tftpboot/.  There are none.
>
> Anyone have basic config files? Or can point me to a good link?  All
> links I have tried, that purport to have config files, are either dead
> or error out.
>
> joe a.

Have configured aastra.cfg and <mac>.cfg.   phone seems to see them, as evidenced by different messages while booting up, but the end result is the same.   The time/date are always Sat, Jan 1, 12:00, despite there being a timeserver parameter and timeserver being enabled.

Any experiences with these phones?

joe a.