[asterisk-users] Cisco CAll Manger and H323

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Sep 28 23:06:11 MST 2006

I've used chan_ooh323 with Call Manager version 3.3, 4.0, 4.1
and now 5.0 with great success.

Which version of Asterisk-addons are you using and which
version of Asterisk?

I have a very simple config.  I seem to remember an issue
if bindaddr was not set, or left to 0.0.0.0, but I might
be thinking of another channel.

I have faststart set to no and dtmfmode set to h245signal
with all other settings using the defaults.  Let me know
if this doesn't help, I can try to provide more details.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Yusuf
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:33 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Cisco CAll Manger and H323

Hi,

I recently had to hook up to Cisco Call Manager 4.1.3, and it only
supports H323.  SO I used ooh323, and a strange thing happens.  When a
Cisco IP user calls from his phone, the call gets sent from Call Manager
to Asterisk, but the phone will ring once only, then it seems asterisk
will drop the call, and int he debug it says:  "stopped from reciving
frames from OOH323/cisco , bridging is being stopped".

What is wrong?

What RTP ports must I be using?

thanks,
yusuf