[asterisk-users] Cisco CAll Manger and H323

yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Thu Sep 28 23:20:51 MST 2006

Hi Dan,

I used asterisk 1.2.10 with asterisk-addons 1.2.3.
I did two successfull calls, but with dtmf=rfc2833, dtmf was not sending at all.
Then when I made some changes, I could not get any calls to go through.  The call would just hangup
after first ring.

Did you get calls going in both ways, inbound and outbound to asterisk.  O got two calls going from
CAllmanger to asterisk only, other would not work.

--
thanks,
yusuf

believed to be clean.