[asterisk-users] E1 crossover system

Scott Stingel astuser at evtmedia.com
Thu Sep 28 12:42:32 MST 2006

Hi Paul-

Just checking that you have a proper E1 crossover cable?  (not a CAT5/6
crossover or patch cord - they are not the same)

Crossover is wired as per:

http://www.evtmedia.com/designersFAQ.htm#Make%20E1/T1%20crossover

Most likely you would need a straight-thru cable for your application I
would think, not a crossover, but I mention it anyway.

Best regards,
Scott Stingel

evtmedia.com