[asterisk-users] E1 crossover system

Paul Hales pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 28 18:12:23 MST 2006

Yes - I have made a few E1 crossovers up before, and the person who
works on the current PABX made one up as well.

The fact that both the External connection and the connection to the
PABX both did not work seemed would seem to indicate that something
there is wired differently.

Of course, the current PABX works fine, so the line must work in some
way.

PaulH