[asterisk-users] Queue failover and wrap time

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Mon Sep 25 07:29:06 MST 2006

I have a asterisk box with some queues for a call center and need help on
two points:

1. I have a scenario where if a queue has no agents logged in, an inbound
call should immediately failover to the failover destination for that queue.
However, this does not seem to be working in that, even if no agents are
logged in, the call goes into the queue.  Is there a config option I'm
missing (or did I misunderstand how the failover works?)

2. I have the wrap time set ideally for agents, but sometimes they want to
pickup the next call in queue before the wrap time expires.  Is there a way
for agents to grab the next call?

-Ahmed-