[asterisk-users] Weird (bri)stuff 0.3.0-PRE-1s

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Fri Sep 22 10:22:39 MST 2006

On 18:22, Fri 22 Sep 06, Remco Barendse wrote:
> It seems that development on bristuff is stalling a bit, maybe because
> Asterisk is working on native support of MISDN.

Hmm,
Will the quad/octobri and gsm cards be supported by MISDN ?
I think not.

I worked with the cheap HFC-pci bri cards but trashed them
all and got some quadbri's.
That resolved all my problems.

Once again it looks like the golden oneliner is right again:
"You get what you pay for"

Just my 2 cents
--

Michiel van Baak