[asterisk-users] Weird (bri)stuff 0.3.0-PRE-1s

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Sep 22 09:22:18 MST 2006

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, Conrad Wood wrote:

> On Mon, 2006-09-11 at 21:14 +0200, Remco Barendse wrote:
> > Hi list!
> >
> > I was using bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1s with florz patch but where normally the
> > TEI check request message were I was getting errors.
> >
> > Concerned about that I switched to plain vanilla bristuff.
> >
> > Now everything *seems* to be working without errors but I regulary get
> > reports from people trying to call me that they get a signal that the
> > number is not in use or is disconnected.
> >
> > Is anyone else experiencing the same?
> >

> yep I had the same here with BRIstuffed-0.3.0-PRE-1l
> it seems to get progressively worse over time.

Thanks for the reply. Well.... it didn't really get worse, before that I
was running bristuff-0.2 that was even worse. Bristuff simply locked up
the box every 2-3 days without the florz patch. With the florz patch it
was reasonably stable though.

Not sure why florz is causing problems on bristuff 0.3

It seems that development on bristuff is stalling a bit, maybe because
Asterisk is working on native support of MISDN.