[asterisk-users] Weird (bri)stuff 0.3.0-PRE-1s

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Sep 22 12:21:01 MST 2006

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006, Michiel van Baak wrote:

> On 18:22, Fri 22 Sep 06, Remco Barendse wrote:
> > It seems that development on bristuff is stalling a bit, maybe because
> > Asterisk is working on native support of MISDN.
>
> Hmm,
> Will the quad/octobri and gsm cards be supported by MISDN ?
> I think not.
>
> I worked with the cheap HFC-pci bri cards but trashed them
> all and got some quadbri's.
> That resolved all my problems.
>
> Once again it looks like the golden oneliner is right again:
> "You get what you pay for"
>
> Just my 2 cents

I would not mind paying a reasonable price for a single port BRI but
buying a Quad-BRI to get a stable installation is a bit too much for most
home installations.

Then I will probably start using the old Digital->Analog adapter and use a
TDM card.

But I don't understand why it shouldn't work with a HFC-S bri card.