[asterisk-users] TDM2400P

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Thu Sep 21 13:39:07 MST 2006

This is definately a t-1 slipping, check your timing on the spans, also
ensure that you have replaced the t-1 cables. I see this most of the
time caused by cables that were made by hand. Usually because a solid
conductor was used with stranded wire or solid cat5 with stranded
rj-45's. If possible use a premade patch cord made of stranded wire. The
interupt would be my second step, although this usually makes the t
completley unusable, especially using all four ports.

Jordan Novak
Senior Telecommunications Engineer
Logistics Health Inc.