[asterisk-users] Using Asterisk with IVR connected with legacy pbxvia rs-232

kritikus Araklidas kritikus31 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 05:51:53 MST 2006

HI.

Depends the kind of PBX are you using. For example in some cases like
Meridian is imposible to integrate the legacy PBX funcinalities like light
on the phone for indicate the voicemail sign. So i don´t know other systems
but i integrate the voicemail, IVR and ACD module with Meridian Option 11
and its works perfect. So the only problem that a got was the MWI on the
existing meridian phone. We resolve the issue using the mail notification.
But i got some ideas how to resolve the MWI issue but you need some develop
depending of the Legacy PBX.

Any.

Let me know.

Cristian.