[Asterisk-Users] Can you explain why multiple registration is an important (missing) feature ?

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:44:18 MST 2006

Hi,

I fully back Tomislav when he's asking you to elaborate.
I can understand managing users and devices are 2 different things.
But does this imply to use Multiple Registration ?

On another point, it seems that multiple registration is a feature that also
needs to be both supported by the phone (hard or soft) and its server.
Is this correct ? If positive, how many phones support this feature ?

Regards