[asterisk-users] problems with Polycom 500 boot up

Forum forum at expansivenetworks.com
Wed Sep 20 10:18:14 MST 2006

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately I still receive the same error - 'Error updating bootrom' - no
matter what version of sip and the bootROM I upload to the ftp site. I have
even used the latest release of the fimware - could I have somehow broke the
phone with a corrupted flash. How do I do a full format when it can not
update the bootROM?

Steve

  _____