[asterisk-users] Incoming calls, identify

joea, j4computers joea at j4computers.com
Wed Sep 20 05:48:17 MST 2006

Just delving into asterisk, using trixbox 1.2 and a TDM400p.  The card will have two FXO and two FXS modules.

Two incoming analog lines, which need to be treated as distinct entities.  Meaning, for example, line 1= company1, line2=company2, or line 1= home line, line2=business line.  In my limited setup and testing, did not see (obviously) how to do this.  I would think this is fundamental and only my new-ish-ness is in the way.

Also, as the card does not have any docs with it, what is the power connector for?  Is this necessary to allow ringer power to be supplied to analog phones?

joe