[asterisk-users] Attended transfer and parking calls

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:13:26 MST 2006

What sort of handset/ata are you using? On the IP phones it should all
be in the menus. On the ATAs we use blind transfer would be <flash>
and dial the numbe to transfer too, then hang up. Attened transfer is
the same thing, except you wait for the other party to answer then
hang up, the call is connected.

Call park would be the same thing. <flash> 700  [seven zero one]
hangup. Then dial 701 to get the call back, you need include =>
parkedcalls in the correct place of your extensions.conf