[asterisk-users] Attended transfer and parking calls

Elpidio Ramos elpidio at ramosoft.com
Fri Sep 15 11:45:46 MST 2006

Can anyone help me with information on how to implement or use the Attended transfer and parking calls?

  I have tried the extension 700 getting a number for the parked call but I was never been able to retrieve the call (don't know how) by dialing the indicated extension number.

  Also, we need to learn how to transfer a call by talking first to the extension before actually transfering the call (I assume this is called attended transfer?).

  Any help will be highly appreciated.

  Elpidio