[asterisk-users] voicemail access thru apache on another server

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Fri Sep 15 01:18:49 MST 2006

okk.. got it working.
the problem was that I had started out with Realtime, using Mysql.
Seems u can't use mysql and then put in odbc solely for voicemail
storage. res_odbc.conf entry decides that u r gonna use odbc for everything.
so had to replace mysql stuff with odbc in the conf files.

Now, how on earth do i read the recordings and play them out  thru a
browser!!

pheww. it never ends!!!