[asterisk-users] voicemail access thru apache on another server

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Thu Sep 14 23:57:54 MST 2006

THanks RR,
Am trying it right now.
But getting into all kinds of trouble!! ranging from SQL Alloc failed -
to seg faults.
I honestly donno anything abt odbc(n i seriously dont have the time to
rnd on that one, right now)

Can you or anyone else paste their config files for(related to voicemail
odbc storage)
voicemail.conf
odbc.ini
odbcinst.ini
res_odbc.conf
res_mysql.conf (i dont think this should change , was using realtime for
storing voicemail users and sip users,etc, perfectly)
how abt extconfig.conf (i guess this too duznt change).

all help really appreciated

Ben.