[asterisk-users] Dropped Calls on TDM400p

Jonathan Barratt jonathan.barratt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:27:54 MST 2006

And of course I find the HCL right after clicking send.

My MB is not listed as having any known issues.  I still haven't found an
approved list, so I can't say that it's approved either.   But if swapping
the TDM400P's PCI slot doesn't fix the problem I am down to replace the MB
and do a full re-install (again).

Gratefully,
Jonathan