[asterisk-users] I need to record 30 conversations and have other 30 with music on hold, all at the same time, can a PIV handle it?

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed Sep 13 10:01:23 MST 2006

I tried the had a problem with an NFS dropping while writing audio
directly from the monitor app and asterisk froze for about 10 seconds
and then became responsive again.  I write all the recording un-MUXed
locally and run a cron that ftps them.  We currently have 12 T1s turned
up, not sure of the simultaneous number of recordings though.

Thanks,
Steve