[asterisk-users] I need to record 30 conversations and have other 30 with music on hold, all at the same time, can a PIV handle it?

MF manrique.feoli at kinetos.com
Wed Sep 13 09:25:41 MST 2006

Ok I see,   thanks for your info Steve,

Is the Mux problem because of processor time or Disk access time?
because if it is a processor thing,  I should think on a solution
where,  instead of sending the files over , I just send a command and
from the other machine Mux them on a mapped drive  (prior to this having
mapped the directory   where the files are, probably with NFS)   .