[asterisk-users] Virtualise asterisk on Xen

Rene forumuser at kogels.net
Wed Sep 13 01:06:04 MST 2006

Hi Arik,

I have Asterisk running as guest on my Debain Xen system and it works
fine. I used to work with an AVM Fritz!PCI ISDN card as well by compiling
the ISDN driver (Hisax) in the XEN-kernel. You have to be aware that the
host system does not use the ISDN PCI card by putting
"physdev_dom0_hide=pci_id" in your grub config.

I never used chan_misdn myself, but if you compile the xen kernel with
misdn support I don't see any reason it can't work.

Rene