[asterisk-users] Polycom Soundpoint Key Remap

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 12:40:36 MST 2006

Hi Shawn -

Unfortunately, on a Polycom, you can no longer remap a speed dial to a
key.  You can set extra line appearances to be speed dials (I can show
you that, if you want), but none of the other keys.  This feature used
to be available, but was quietly removed as of 1.5.x.  If you want to
revert to 1.4.1 you can do it with the subpoint feature (I can show
you that, too), but 1.4.1 has other serious limitations.

- Noah