[asterisk-users] Accounts registered, but call is not going

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 11:10:16 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

1) I am new to Trixbox.
2) First I explain my network architecture. I have a public IP and got internet connection from a ISP. I have connected the internet cable which is coming from ISP to a router. Now, I have connected to Trixbox server to the router.
3) I have assigned static IP (192.168.2.x) to trixbox server and mapped my public IP to trixbox server to access from outside.
4) I have done SIP and IAX port forwarding also with the router.
5) Now, I configured my Trixbox server and created two SIP accounts called 101 and 102.
6) Now, I and my friend logged in with XLite softphone with 101 and 102 respectively.
7) If I executed "sip show peers" command, its showing that 101 and 102.
8) Now, If I make a call form 101 from 101, call is not connecting. XLite is telling that "The person you are calling is unavailable, please try again" continuously and XLite screen is displaying that "Call failed:service unavailable"

What is the problem? Please tell me a solution. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.