[asterisk-users] Softphones IAX vs. SIP, remote connectivity.

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Thu Sep 7 20:00:21 MST 2006

Erm.. I mean LOUDHush  and I went to look and the features did not list
Video, but the phone was listed in the video softphone section of the
catalog search I did.   So, I see FullDisclosure with vulnerabilities in
IAX2 Video, I see questions asking what happens when you go from SIP video
to IAX2.. But I have yet to see a IAX2 video softphone, commercial or
otherwise.  Is the feature still a bit young? Or maybe to narrow a market?

Just not looking forward to setting up SIP again to try out video bewteen
relatives over the asterisk server.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson