[asterisk-users] Really bad phone line.. possible causes?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Sep 6 12:27:37 MST 2006

What codec are your sip phones using?  We'd have a similar, though
immediate, degradation in audio quality using G.729 when zaptel was
built with MMX optimizations.  We use an AMD CPU.

When zaptel was rebuilt without MMX optimizations we were back in business.

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manager, Horan & Company, LLC